The meat grinder is something you will need when you are utterly craving for a bite of a hamburger or a sandwich. You can surely grind meat manually, but that will only waste your time and energy. With the help of a proper meat grinder, you can prepare your guilty pleasure food in a blink of an eye. Also, it is a great addition to your kitchen tool if you worship food and the art of cooking. If you do not have enough knowledge about meat grinders to buy one, here we will help you to get all those precise details of the best meat grinder. Let us have a look.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 meat grinder reviews
- 1. LEM Products .75 HP Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder
- 2. STX International Model STX-3000-TF Turboforce
- 3. Weston (08-0801-W) Pro Series Electric Meat Grinders
- 4. Sunmile SM-G73 Electric Meat Grinder
- 5. STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-MF
- 6. Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder
- 7. Waring MG105 Professional Meat Grindera
- 8. Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder
- 9. Norpro Meat Grinder
- 10. Della 1400 Watt Industrial Electric Meat Grinder Meat Grind
- Meat Grinders– buying guide
- Things to do with a meat grinder
- Types of Meat Grinder
Top 10 meat grinder reviews
1. LEM Products .75 HP Stainless Steel Electric Meat Grinder
In this list, LEM electric meat grinder is the best meat grinder of all for every professional and occasional chef. Along with an amazing motor system, this meat grinder works smoothly always. It is perfect for regular use. Also, it comes with different extra accessories which make it more experimental. Although, it weighs a little heavy, the other features of this machine worth everything. Let us have a look.
- The motor is of 75 Horse Power.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It is easy to clean.
- The processing rate per hour is high.
- Made of stainless steel. Thus it is durable for everyday use.
- It comes with big bite auger, meat stomper, and stainless steel.
- It comes with a sausage maker too.
- Two-year guarantee.
- It weighs 47 pounds.
2. STX International Model STX-3000-TF Turboforce
If you are looking for a meat grinder with an amazing motor power, the STX international STX-3000-TF is the one for you. It is the best meat grinder for every kind of professional work. Compared to the price, this model of STX is the best choice to get your work done on a large volume. Also, it is light and easily portable. From grinding meats to making sausage, this STX model can do lots of things. Let us have a look.
- STX international has a powerful motor of 3000 W locked peak output power.
- It comes with 3 grinding plates, a set of sausage maker accessories and 3 stainless steel blades.
- It has a speed of grinding 4 to 6 pounds of meat in an hour.
- The cutting blade is made of stainless steel, and it is a perfect choice for long-term use.
- It has great safety measures such as circuit breaker, safety switch, etc.
- Only weighs 12 pounds.
- Three-speed engine.
3. Weston (08-0801-W) Pro Series Electric Meat Grinders
For a compact electric meat grinder, it is best to choose the new Weston 08-801-W Pro-Series electric meat grinder. It is the best meat grinder that comes under budget and provides every requirement too. With a capacity of grinding of 360 pounds of meat in an hour, this grinding machine is mostly used by the professional butchers. It is well equipped with a powerful motor. Let us have detailed information of this grinder.
- Weston (08-0801-W) Pro Series has a high speed with an offset head design. It can grind 360 pounds meat per hour.
- Weston (08-0801-W) Pro Series is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- It is equipped with a powerful motor with 350 W power.
- The grinder is made of stainless steel. Thus it is durable.
- It comes with 3 grinding plates and a set of sausage maker accessories.
- It has non-slip rubber feet for safety measures.
- Weston (08-0801-W) Pro Series weighs 43 pounds.
- Reliable and a quite motor that does not overheat.
- This grinder grinds 360 pounds of meat in an hour.
- It comes with great sausage-making stuff.
- It is durable and last longer.
- The auger of this machine works smoothly.
- High price and heavyweight.
- The grinding plates are not that great.
- No reverse functions.
4. Sunmile SM-G73 Electric Meat Grinder
This grey colored Sunmile model meat grinder is an electric meat grinder which can serve your professional as well as home purpose too. With a powerful motor system, this model is the best meat grinder for those people who are budget-conscious. It comes with an outstanding reverse function and a full set of accessories. Let us have a look.
- This meat grinder has a motor of 600 W rated and 1000 W max power.
- Sunmile SM-G73 is made of stainless steel. Thus it is perfect for long-term use.
- It has a safety switch, low noise button, and good ventilation system.
- The accessories of this meat grinder include 3 grinding plates, 3 types of sausage maker accessories and 1 food pusher.
- Stainless steel sharp cutting blades are included.
- This grinder only weighs 12 pounds.
- It is inexpensive and lightweight.
- It has a safety button and circuit breaker in case of burning out.
- The motor of this meat grinder is powerful.
- It can grind up to 185 pounds of meats in an hour.
- Made of stainless steel. Hence it is durable, and the cutting blades are sharp.
- The gears are made of plastic.
5. STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-MF
Are you searching for a smooth electric meat grinder for your professional purpose, that too, on a low budget? In such cases, STX international STX-3000 MF is the best meat grinder with fantastic features attached to it. It has an astounding capacity and quality. Let us focus on the features.
- STX international STX-3000 MF is equipped with a motor of 3000 Watt power with a patented Cowl Air Condition cooling system.
- It is a size no. 12 grinder.
- It comes with 3 grinding plates, 3 cutting blades and a set of sausage tube.
- Made of stainless steel. Thus it is durable for everyday use.
- It is easy to assemble and wash.
- STX international STX-3000 MF only weighs 12 pounds.
- This grinder can grind 175 pounds of meat in an hour.
- It has stainless steel blades. Thus they are durable.
- The cooling air system makes this grinder for a longer period.
- STX INTERNATIONAL STX-3000-MF has a reverse button.
- It comes with 3 grinding plates and a set of the sausage maker.
- It can grind meats only, not bones.
- Interior parts need some thorough cleaning every day.
- Not suitable for the dishwasher.
6. Sunmile SM-G31 Electric Meat Grinder
This small compact electric meat grinder will serve you perfectly if you are an occasional meat grinder person. Well equipped with a powerful motor, this meat grinder can be the best meat grinder if used properly. Also, it is really lightweight and inexpensive as well. So if you are looking for a small electric meat grinder for your home, this might be the one. Let us have a look.
- Made of stainless steel and it is durable.
- Sunmile SM-G31 has a powerful motor of 250 W rated and 800 W max power.
- It has a detachable aluminum tube, screw and cutting blade.
- It comes with three sausage maker accessories.
- Easy to operate with on/off switch.
- UL approved.
- It can grind 150 pounds of meat in an hour or so.
- It has replaceable worn out parts.
- The motor of this grinder is powerful.
- Comes with different sausage maker accessories.
- Durable and has stainless steel cutting blade.
- Comes with 3 grinding plates.
- Cheap and lightweight.
- This grinder is not at all easy to wash off.
- It makes a huge noise while grinding up meat.
7. Waring MG105 Professional Meat Grindera
There are many electric grinders in the market, but if you want one at a low price, Waring MG105 is the one. This stainless steel electric grinder is compact and has all other requirements attached to it. It is lightweight and serves perfectly for professional who is in need of an electric grinder. Let us have a look on the features of this model.
- Waring MG105 Professional Meat Grindera weighs only 8 pounds.
- Made of brushed stainless steel with the die-cast hopper.
- It is well equipped with 500 watts motor.
- It comes with three grinding plates including coarse, medium and fine.
- 2 sausage attachments come with this model as extra accessories.
- Easy assemble process and easy on/off option.
- Reverse function.
- As an electric grinder, the price is great.
- Waring MG105 Professional Meat Grindera is easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Waring MG105 is lightweight.
- It is easy to clean up.
- Made of stainless steel.
- This grinder comes with 3 grinding plates and 2 sausage attachments.
8. Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder
Manual meat grinders are good, but it would be great to find one such grinder with good suction base and heavy-duty steel blades, no? The Gideon Hand Crank manual meat grinder is a perfect combination of best meat grinder to fulfill your home needs. From grinding vegetables to meatballs, you can use this grinder for every purpose. Let us hear out the essential features of this durable manual meat grinder.
- It is lightweight and cheap.
- It has dishwater protection.
- Ergonomic structure.
- Easy to assemble and dissemble.
- Powerful suction base and strong blade.
9. Norpro Meat Grinder
If you are looking for a great manual meat grinder for home purpose only, Norpro meat grinder will surely be the best meat grinder in that segment. Not only a meat grinder, but it is also a pasta maker as well. This versatile kitchen tool can grind your meat perfectly without any hassles. Also, its slick designing will not give you much space problem in your kitchen as well. Let us have a look at the features.
- It is a meat grinder, mincer, and a pasta maker. Thus three-in-one system.
- Two mincing plates come with this appliance.
- The cutting blades had a fine finishing and made of stainless steel.
- Five pasta attachments and sausage attachments come with this gadget.
- It is absolutely FDA approved.
- Compact in shape. Thus it does not take much space in your kitchen.
- Weighs only 2.2 pounds.
- Perfect for anyone who uses grinder occasionally.
- Works smoothly for small quantities.
- Easy cleanup systems
- It can be used for multi-purpose. You can grind and mince meats and also you can use it for a pasta maker.
- It comes with 5 pasta maker attachments and one sausage funnel.
- Easy assemble
- Fat can be easily stuck and block the parts of the grinder.
10. Della 1400 Watt Industrial Electric Meat Grinder Meat Grind
If you are a professional and won the battle of getting the perfectly ground, meatballs or sausage, it is time to change the meat grinder. One of the best meat grinders in the market, Della 1400 watt electric meat grinder will pour out the satisfaction of fine ground meat. Compact in size, this electric meat grinder is the best meat grinder you can ever come across if you are planning to go low in your pocket.
- 1400 Watt motor power
- Durable stainless steel
- 3 different grinding plates
- 1 meat pusher and 1 Kubbe attachment available
- Safety measures are fully equipped
- Speed is 3 to 4 pounds per minute
- It is compact and convenient for using regularly
- Removable head for perfect cleaning
- Enormous speed– 3 to 4 pounds per minute
- It is made of durable stainless steel
- It is perfect for multi-tasking
- Efficient; it can handle even big chunks of meats
- Safety circuit prevents the motor from burning out
- 3 grinding plates are given
- If not handled carefully, the grinder gets rusts on different parts.
- It weighs 47 pound which is quite heavy.
Meat Grinders– buying guide
There’s a saying that meat grinders only fits the purpose commercial butchers and delicatessen. But many homemakers are currently buying grinder breaking this myth. So, where should you begin? Well, the buying guide of meat grinders has some basic steps, and those are as follows–
Majority meat grinders are made of plastic bodies, especially the manual grinders. Electric grinders too have plastic bodies, but you can find metal frames too. And for the best meat grinder, choose the one with cast aluminum body. It will be expensive, but it will last long too.
The next question comes what are you grinding? If you are looking for grinding meatballs for your family, a size 5 or 8 plates will suffice. But if you want to entertain more people, you will need a 12 or 22. Keep the purpose and the space available in your kitchen to choose the size.
For the best meat grinder, always choose the grinder with stainless steel blade. Otherwise, the purpose of a grinder will go in vain.
Almost all kitchen appliances come with some extra accessories, and meat grinders are not an exception. To get the taste of best meat grinder, it is expected to get one extra grinding plate. Also, you can get a sausage maker attachment. Always look for grinders with more extra accessories.
If you are going to use your grinder every day or more frequently, it is better to get an expensive grinder with all the advanced technologies because it will last longer. And if you are going to use it occasionally, an inexpensive meat grinder would be great.
Important parts of a meat grinder
If you hope to choose the best meat grinder, it is better to look for all the essential parts. A meat grinder comes with these parts– meat tray, feeding tube, grinder plates, cutting blade, plunger, and auger.
Every buying guide ends with a budget pick. You can easily get some good basic meat grinders under $100. However, if you want to use the best meat grinder in the market, your budget might cross $200 and less than $500.
Without the inclusion of the above-mentioned points, you can get a meat grinder, but that will not give you the perfect service. So, try to keep up with the list to get the best of a meat grinder while keeping your toe inside your budget line.
Things to do with a meat grinder
The name meat grinder is a clear enough name to give you the precise idea about what to do with it. But if you want to use your meat grinder as a multi-purpose appliance; we have a few ideas in our store for you. Let us have a look.
This is one of the best uses of a meat grinder. With the help of a sausage maker, you can easily pile up sausages on your plate and get a hamburger now and then.
Patty for burger or sandwich
This is the basic function of a meat grinder– to grind meat. Thus grind your meat for making a patty. With those patties, you can prepare a burger or a sandwich anytime.
Chop fish or shrimp
If you need your fish or shrimp finely ground for any of your dishes, you can use meat grinder without any second thoughts.
Smashing vegetables, especially potato for your Thanksgiving party can be absolutely tiresome at times, so why not use an easier way? Use your meat grinder!
Not many people use the meat grinder for smashing fruits, but you can use it if your recipe demands so. It is easy and not at all time consuming too.
Apart from these various uses, the important thing to do with a meat grinder is how to take care of it. It is advised to clean a meat grinder every day or else its working capability will be reduced. After using a meat grinder, put bread in the conveyor and run it until it cleans all the fat and greases from the grinder. After that disassemble the parts and clean it separately. Keep them to dry and assemble again. For better results, use it daily after the use.
Types of Meat Grinder
You can find different kinds of meat grinders on the market, but all those meat grinders can broadly be classified into two main parts– manual meat grinders and electric meat grinders. To choose the best meat grinder, you need to look for the details and your needs.
Manual meat grinder
Manual meat grinders necessarily needs your effort to grind meats. These grinders were built to grind meat in a small quantity like 3 or 4 pounds meat only. You can use these grinders on a table, and they have much simpler structural functions too. These grinders are mostly equipped with two cutting plates; 3/16 inch and ½ inch. And as it is hand fed, it needs a long time to grind properly. However, manual meat grinder can work perfectly if you are planning to smash potatoes or any other kinds of vegetables. As these kinds of grinders have a simpler structure, it is quite easy to clean them up.
Electric meat grinder
These kinds of meat grinders have a complex structure but simple in functions. If you want to grind meat in a large quantity, electric grinders are the best option. These grinders are well equipped with 2 or 3 cutting plates, and thus you can get fine ground meats without any hassles. Also, electrical grinders generally do have a food pushing tool and a sausage maker tube which will help you to get shaped casings. The reverse motor feature is an essential part of electric grinders for the purpose of cleaning it up. And not to forget, electric grinders can easily grind a great volume of meat with minimum efforts. These kinds of grinders are mostly fitted for grinding any kinds of meats with bones. It is better not to use an electric grinder to smash vegetables or potatoes.